Sunday, May 11, 2008

Untitled

Part of me wonders
Part of me regrets
Part of me accept
Part of me likes
But part of me arrest me, torture me
Scratch me, murder me.
Part of me is restless
Part of me bleeds
Part of me wants to lie dawn and die
If only I …… If only I
I only I could take
A step back and be,
If I could take
a step back to smile
A step back to shine
A step back to Kiss
And make up, amend
The broken I destroyed,
Shut Thunder between lightning
Shut storms between black clouds
If only I could wipe those tears
In your face I gave you and
Give Eternity of smile.
If only I could wipe those
Swollen wounds in your face
I gave and give you the face a child
If only I could give things
That I do not own to those
Who own the,
If I could swallow all the wrong I did
And bring to you the perfect image of my being
You should know that I love you a lot

No comments: