Sunday, May 4, 2008

Love

Today is anotherday
Day where lonely tunes are vicinity
Nearness of every thought
Every emotion
All that tears me apart

Still I stand and wakeup for the better
I stand still and tall
Emotionally, I’m strong
Wisely, I’m brave
I live on my own
Visionary, I’m the victor
One who wins is brave
Wise and Fit to face the tomorrow

Let me tell love
I tell, Because
I’m from and been there
I went through all the roughs, curves and escapement.
Love is kind, love heal
Love makes you better
Love is hope
Love supports emotionally
Love feels like nothing better
When you’re in love
It is your everything

When love hurt you the most
You curse, you swear,
You never been there, you wish
When you loose it,
You’ve lost the whole world,
When it walks away, you cry all tears
Wish you could die
When it betrays you
You dig the grave, wish to hid
When it swear to you
Wish you were deaf

And never been able to listen
When it break your heart
Wish you had a heart of stone
Never feel any pain or be broken
When it leaves you
Wish you could also leave
Why can’t I,
Why can’t you,
Why can’t we.
We are infected by fear
Our minds re still lost
One day at a time

Never stop yourself
Build no big walls in front,
Clear your way, walk in the light
Victors conquer the battle of life
Stand tall for the better
Face the world with pride
Fear no-one but god
Be the one who stand for ones self
Be the one who is positive
Believe in ones self
Winning will begin
In the day I say I can

No comments: