Saturday, April 26, 2008

I just felt in love

I just passed you
I felt so not comfortable
I heard my heart
Beat wonderfully with
Bit of a fright
It feels like merry-go-round,
It like I’m so scared
It like my inside world
Is shaking and moving
Shifting and sliding
Harmoniously and lovely

As I just passed you
I happen to see your eyes
They are innocent and bold
They are beautiful in their colour
As I just passed you
I saw your eyes
I couldn’t look at them
They shone and
You got me butterflies
I almost crippled my ankle and fall
The feeling is constative
The feeling is constant when
I see or think of you

I just felt in love
I fall in love when you……
When I ….. when you…
When I look at you
And you look back
I fall more in love
When I smile at you
And you smile back
I fall more in love
When you and me
Say nothing but
We smile like
Something is said
I fall more in love
Because when
I’m with you
You’re the only
Person who survive
And the rest of the world
Jut melt in my eyes
But you always there
I’m in love because
I aren’t got timetable or rather
Schedule to think of you
The feeling is omnipresent
Constantly happening
My world never felt so fine
Like the moment I’m with you
I’m devoted and
I just felt so genuinely
In love with you

No comments: